Holistic Health & Wellness = Happiness
Health is more than the food you put in your mouth. Real wellness isn’t found just on your yoga mat. Nutrition and exercise are only a small part of your whole life. I invite you to learn more about living a holistic lifestyle. Your environment, your career, your habits all contribute to your health and I’m excited to have you join me on this journey.
What I teach isn’t a diet. It’s a whole-foods & holistic lifestyle you’ll never want to quit. The results just might rock your world!
My goal is to help you detoxify your body, improve nutrition, move more, and incorporate healthy practices in all aspects of your life. I focus on a person’s unique biochemical individuality and design personalized programs using the most simple meal planning methods, practical fitness options, and even fast & simple ways to grow your own organic food.
What is Holistic Wellness?
The body has the ability of naturally healing itself. I will help you understand how to support your body in order to heal itself.
Conditions that Benefit from Holistic Lifestyle Coaching:
- Digestive disorders: Crohns disease, IBS, Leaky Gut Syndrome, Diverticulitis, Parasite Fungal (Candida) and Bacterial Infection, Constipation, Dysbiosis
- Hormonal Imbalances: thyroid dysfunction, adrenal exhaustion, depression, hot flashes, night sweats, mood swings
- Skin conditions: acne, eczema, psoriasis, dandruff
- Chronic allergies, colds, flu, sinus infections
- Food Cravings, Allergies and Intolerances
- Chronic Fatigue and low energy
- Immune System Dysfunction
- Blood Sugar Imbalances
- Cholesterol levels
- Premature aging
- Blood Pressure
- Metal Toxicity
….and many more!
A healthy lifestyle is as simple as getting back to the basics
My intention is to give you the tools to navigate your way back to the basics. The idea is to teach you how to nourish your mind and body without having to follow fussy gardening rules, a strict workout plan or complicated recipes so that a healthy lifestyle becomes easier and more intuitive.
Let’s get after it.